So many cheerleaders skipped school today, PONSTERS! Haha. Gnia, Mira, Kris, Jo (actually she came but was like 2hrs late XD) and Kar Yen. I think there might even be more but didn't really notice.
Anyway, PETRINA, you asked for pictures? Here they are :) I can't show all my presents by the way so these are from my parents and friends from BMC & cheer.

Swarovski crystal heart necklace that my mom bought for me all the way from Switzerland. She kept this for 4 long months since her April trip!

Gucci wallet from my dad that shocked me into speechlessness. I was so astonished because, unlike my mom, he's really thrifty and for him to spend this much on a gift for me, I'm just so... Touched.

Precious delicate bracelet from Adriel and Sam!

Body shop set of body spray from Deborah, Jake, John, Rachael and Shermaine that I'd been eyeing and a cross that's beside my bed now :).

Stuffed flower from Jo! You're sooo... Sweet!


Beautiful WHITE ROSES that I LOVE and pretty, yummy chocolates from AiWei and Mira.

Versace Red Jeans fragrance from Gnia and Kris. Smells sexy!

Funky card and SHINY chocolates from Bryan.

An entire set of crystal jewelry from Angela and YuJia!

Squishy piggy wrist rest from KarYen. Hope we don't become like it after many more trips to Sakae. :P
A couple of random candid shots.


That was Georgina pulling Almeric's shirt I think. Or might've been Sarah. And Jaime's in the background looking all... Jaime.
More photos to come under the Pictures section!
Ben stepped on a millipede today! NASTY.
11:10 PM